· Collaborate closely with Project manager, UI/UX Engineer, Testing Engineer and other engineers/developers to design & implement new app modules based on the project requirements using the Flutter framework.
· Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews.
· Deciding what needs to be custom coded and what can be furnished with the help of third party/ready-made tools/platforms available in the market.
· Developing elegant, high performance, sophisticated, & highly scalable applications for Android & IOS.
· Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
· Use of BLoC , Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View View Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
· Writing Unit test cases with acceptable test coverage.
· Willing to learn about new technologies and take responsibilities about deployment.
· Hands-on experience of around a year as Flutter Developer.
· Have at least one app developed with Flutter, deployed on the AppStore & Google Play.
· Exposure to Material Design, Test-Driven Development & Agile Development Life Cycle.
· Knowledge on using Flutter development tools & Dart Serialization.
· In Android: Knowledge in frameworks like Retrofit, Coroutine, RoomDb, JetPack, Android Architectural components etc.
· In iOS: Knowledge in framework like NSURLSession, ALMOFIRE, Core Data, Realm etc.
· Understanding in CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins.
· Exposure to Github, Bit Bucket or other version control tools.