· - A minimum of 3 years of consulting and/or relevant industry experience
· - Understanding of Android Framework and Android app development.
· - Experience in developing android apps using Kotlin and latest frameworks
· - Knowledge and understanding of Design-Patterns and DataStructures.
· - Ability to develop Android applications using latest Frameworks like Retrofit, RxJava
· - Ability to write Unit test cases using the frameworks.
· - Knowledge about how to consume the REST API's
· - Understanding of Git/BitBucket or any version control system
· - Good written and verbal communication skills.
· - B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSC/MS
- Understanding and usage of latest android frameworks like JetPack, Android Architectural components
- Experience in mentoring the new team members and also the junior folks.
- Exposure to various mobile architectures (ex: MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc..)
- Experience in handling the Android app deployment process.
- Experience in working in Agile methodology