As a client relationship manager you are responsible for
1. all over strategic planning,
2. account management and for the overall success of BMIs relationship with assigned clients account.
3. Success will be measured by strategic and practical leadership and oversight, optimizing online care utilization and the financial performance of the overall contract.
4. The primary initial focus of the role will be to develop relationship with the existing client in order to successfully expend utilization of BMIs Services and Products.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBITIES
1. With assigned client accounts,
2. seamlessly interface and gain the trust of individuals at all the levels
3. lead the internal team through implementations, marketing, campaigns, re-selling to client’s employer account and expansion to the existing relationship.
4. Maintain good relationships with existing clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
5. Meet potential clients and pitch the product, solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on the feedback with the objective of achieve high client on-boarding rate.
6. Focus on accounts management to resolve all issues successfully with clients in the domain of product issues, pricing, logistics, delivery, payment reconciliation and recovery; to ensure a long-term relationship with business partners.
7. Grow the business by identifying new sales and cross selling opportunities.
8. Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
9. Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
10.Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
11.Collect customer feedback communicate this to senior management to assist in the creation of innovative new solutions Devise a strategy to acquire relevant leads, work on quick onboarding of strategic clients and maintaining the CRM for pipeline aggressively.
12.Understanding company's internal operations, technology, capabilities and targets.
13. As the face of the organization, help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATION
1. Candidate who enjoys negotiations, challenges and willing to bring growth.
2. Devotion to high-quality customer service.
3. Have done Customer facing role (B2B) with retention and revenue responsibility preferably in key account roles at least for two years in one company Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
4. Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
5. Proficient at Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics Knowledge& experience of relationship management best practices.
6. Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
7. Good leadership skills, team management skills with structured thinking.
8. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
9. MBA will be preferable Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
WHY WORK WITH US?
BMI is one of "India’s fastest infrastructure company”, serving top companies of India. We are mad for Quality, Speed, fastest responses and best customer experiences. Working in BMI translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment BMI has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year – 2018 Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company. The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce. Customer Relationship Manager job In New Delhi