She/he shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes.
· Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
· Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
· Actively driving and ensuring sale target
· Drive sales promotion schemes.
· Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
· Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
· Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
· Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
· Business advisor to your customers.
· Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills • Excellent active listening skills
· Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
Attitude & Behavior:
· Aggressive self-starter who inspires a diverse team
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Handles Rejection well
· Customer focus and result oriented approach
· 3+ years of relevant sales experience.
· Team handling experience of 6 people.
· MBA or any Equivalent Degree (75% throughout)