· Responsible to manage to convert leads for versatile DataTrained programs which are in collaboration with renowned MNCs like IBM, Godaddy and renowned Universities like Purdue University and Open University
· Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, includes counseling through phone, email, chat, and social media.
· Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
· Details pertaining to lead discussions conversion should be updated in real-time on CRM software
· Responsible for adherence to the inside sales process, tools, and data management.
· Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as a number of enrollments.
· Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate Sales Revenue.
· Maintain effective communication till the time learner is on-boarded.
· Have at least 9 months of experience in education selling (for experienced candidates).
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
· Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what DataTrained is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
· Approachable and vibrant personality.
· Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
· Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
· Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
· Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.