The main role of a Relationship Manager is to sell paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers via Phone Call, Video Call or Skype, explain them the product and features and deliver value to the customers. This position requires individuals to be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm in carrying out their responsibilities and possess a highly professional demeanor.
• Build a strong relationship/trust with customers by understanding the customer. requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
• Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters.
• Make outbound cold calls to targeted list of prospects and Regular follow-ups and final turn up.
• Must possess Customer Service Attitude, Single point of contact for the complete sales cycle for the Client.
Key Skills Required:
Inside sales Executive, Sales representative, Lead generation, Cold calling, Outbound, Inbound.
• Having relevant Telesales and Customer services working.
• Experience (Sales experience is a must).
• Candidate should be smart enough to pitch the customers.