- Able to handle the project and team. Coordinate with the client and with the team for the project
- Develops project scope of work documents and project plans that include integration of resources, cost, work schedule with timelines, and other related deliverables
- Assigns, schedules, trains, reviews, and monitors project work to ensure that the progress is within the laid down guidelines and is completed on time and within the budget.
- Mentors and provides expertise to other project team members and keeps a close watch on their daily performance.
- Develops and maintains project reporting structure and progress measurement schedules.
- Periodically forwards progress reports to the client as mutually agreed upon at the beginning of the project.
- Carries out discussion of client requirement specifications with the team regarding the functional and non-functional aspects of the websites/software to be designed.
- Assists and advises on the improvements needed in the design look and feel of the product to be delivered.
- Keeps himself and the team updated with the latest technology on website designing and development.
- A good team member and an effective team leader.
- Expertise in all related software with web designing and development in use at the current time.
- Profound ability to understand client requirements and capacity to deliver stated outcomes within timelines