Only Female Can apply
Qualification - Any graduate with Digital Marketing
Roles And Responsibilities
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Face book etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Face book etc to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (Keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytical tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing, Marketing Automation, Digital Advertising.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Updating on regular basis.
- Checking problem in Website on daily basis on computer an mobile.
- Website Domain renewal
- Website hosting renewal
- Out words Configuration in computer.
- Email configuration in Zoho
- Renewal or Email Contracts.
- Backup of Email Data.
- Management of Laptop, Desktop, Mobile in office.
- Network & LAN management in office
- Management of important software, O.S.and Antivirus etc.
- Backup of Computer Data & Server Data.