Deliver a full range of Audit and Advisory services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
· Provide innovative audit solutions and review complex financials
· Identify and mitigate Accounting and tax risks
· Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
· Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
· Manage and coordinate statutory and tax audits
· Handle and guide junior team members
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· B. Com and Chartered Accountant
· Min 0 - 2 years of experience post qualification in Audit and Advisory Services.
· Having an inclination towards Audit and Advisory domain.
· Working knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns along with accounting and audit.
· Well versed with Statutory, Tax and Internal Audit.
· Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office.
· Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
· Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
· Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
· Analytical skills with detail orientation.
A K TRADING