· Will be responsible for taking all the request concerns from the stores and other departments, sharing them with the concerned persons within the team, and providing timely resolution.
· Strong skills required in terms of timeline and marketing inventory management.
· Will be responsible for sharing a detailed report of the complete months marketing with all the stakeholders.
· Responsible for monitoring the execution of campaigns at the ground level.
· Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Google will be preferred.
· Develop, manage & build relationships with vendors.
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various relevant metrics and submit reports of performance
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
· Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
· Basic knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and G-Suite
· Familiarity with social media platforms
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Strong organizational and time-management abilities
· Creativity and commercial awareness
· Outgoing, self-starter, strong communicator
· Very strong reporting skills
· Should have a keen eye for details
AHUJA AND ASSOCIATES